I live outside the of the United States. Do I need a cover song license?


Yes you need a license. However, the licenses you obtain through our cover song licensing service are valid for releases within the United States only. This includes digital releases on web sites and servers hosted in the United States, and physical releases within U.S. borders.

To get permission to release outside of the United States, check with your local rights agency or check out our custom licensing services, where we help you negotiate a license directly with the copyright holder in any country.