How do I know if I need to get a license for my interactive audio streaming?


You will need an interactive audio streaming license for...

1. distribution of interactive audio streams on your own website, and/or
2. to make your cover song available with any digital service provider offering fewer than 5,000 unique sound recordings (USR) on their service,

If you are still unsure whether you need a license, we recommend contacting the DSP directly, or contacting us at 1-800-360-5192.