Can you help me get a license to play my songs on the radio?
No. Radio airplay requires Public Performance Rights. In the United States, all Public Performance Rights are handled by three agencies, ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC. Artists often do not need to secure Public Performance Rights for radio because they are covered by the station. Also most reputable web sites (such as Pandora) handle this for you. However, if you plan to stream on your own web site, you need to obtain rights. If you are unsure whether you need Public Performance Rights, you should contact these agencies.